Yermo CSD participates in E-Verify to confirm authorization to work in the US.
E-Verify Participation Posters
Spanish and English (PDF)
Immigrant and Employee Rights
View current Job Descriptions
New Employee Documents
All new hires fill out or print the following documents and bring them to your first day orientation. If you don’t have access to a printer contact the office at 760-254-2331.
1. New Hire Checklist ( Print and Check off as you complete each task. Signing the checklist acknowledges that you have read and understand your rights and benefits as a California State employee of the Yermo Community Services District.
2. Yermo CSD Job Application (General Manager/Secretary/Regular Employee)
2. Yermo / Calico Fire Department Application (Fire Department Employees ONLY)
3. I-9 Please bring valid drivers license/ID/Passport and Social Security Card
5. CA Withhold Allowance form
6. Personal Physician Pre-Designation Form
7. HIPPA and CIMA Acknowledgment Form
New Employees must read the following documents online and check off on the New Hire Checklist that the have read them.
1. Employee Rights under Workers’ Compensation
2. Lactation Accommodation Notice
3. Notice of Rights of Victims of Domestic Violence, Sexual Assault and Stalking
o English and Spanish
Affordable Care Act notification letters
o Model Notice for Employers who do not offer a health plan
Form DFEH 185: DFEH Sexual Harassment Notice
Form DE 2515: EDD State Disability Insurance Pamphlet
Form DE 2511: California Paid Family Leave Brochure
OFFICE USE ONLY
Office Staff Documents Required for First Day / On-boarding
1. New Hire Wage Theft Notice
2. Form DE 34: EDD Report of New Employee(s) or file
3. Direct Deposit Form
4. Request for Live Scan